Minnesota School Bus Safety Expo
January 26-January 27, 2018
St. Cloud Rivers Edge Convention Center
St. Cloud, MN
Contact: Lisa Thurstin or 651-223-9568
The Clean Air Choice Team will be exhibiting at the 2018 Minnesota School Bus Safety.
The School Bus Safety Expo brings together transportation directors, school administrators, school bus company owners as well as transportation management and staff. This is a great forum to discuss biodiesel and other cleaner alternatives to traditional diesel fuel, such as propane autogas and electric.
The tradeshow includes the latest and greatest technologies and products, including an indoor display of new buses from IC, Thomas, and Bluebird.
Stop by booth #210 and pick up the schedule for the B20 series workshops, scholarship application, latest VW updates, great giveaways and more!
Friday, January 26, 2018
- 8:00-9:00 MaKayla’s Story: Dan Sperry
- 9:00-11:00 Avoiding Wrongful Discharge Litigation: Tom Revnew
- 11:00-12:00 Volkswagon Settlement: MPCA
- 12:00-1:30 Luncheon Chanticleer Room, Marriott
- 1:30-2:00 MN School Bus Driver Appreciation Day: Chris Duffy
- 2:00-5:00 Driver Recruitment & Company Culture Workshop: Logan Weber
- 5:30 Friends of the MSBOA PAC Social (TBD) St. Cloud Marriott
Saturday, January 27, 2018
- 7-8 Breakfast
- 8-8:30 MSBOA General Business Meeting
- 8:30-10 Taming the Tiger: Dealing with Emotional People: Petra Marquart
- 10-1:30 MN School Bus Safety Expo Vendor Show and Lunch
- 12:30-1:30 Driver Training & Vehicle Maintenance: MN Department of Public Safety